What’s the best camera for taking pictures for like tumblr, blogs, and internet marketing?
I like the colored Pentax K-r 12.4MP DSLR Camera’s, but i don’t know if they’re good or not? I’ve heard Canons are the best though, I’m looking to spend no more than $700 maybe $800. I like a lot of COLOR, so i like cameras that catch every color, clearly!
“tumblr, blogs, and internet marketing” call for only very simple cameras, however you will need some knowledge to make the most of it.
I assume internet marketing means product photography for selling goods on sites such as ebay, right?
For much less than your budget you could get a very nice bridge camera, which would you do perfectly for your needs.
Just make sure to study your user guide (manual) very thoroughly, plus pick up some books or tutorials about general photography – that will get you started.
Here are some tips about the product photography:
To take good product photos, you don’t need a special camera, you just need to pay attention to your details.
Here is how to do it the cheap way:
– Build yourself a light tent, it can be as basic as a card board box http://www.digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent
– Use desk lamps with bright full spectrum (a.k.a. Daylight) bulbs
– Use white background paper and change it often to keep it spotless
– put your camera on a tripod
– set up custom white balance (read your manual on how to do that) for perfect colour
– if your product is tiny, be sure to use the (super) macro setting on your camera
– overexpose the photo to keep the whites white, instead of grey (because due all the bright light, your camera will want to under expose the shot). Either go fully manual, or use exposure compensation (read the manual if you don’t know how to do this).
– In Photoshop (or other editing program), put on the finishing touches – but you shouldn’t need too much since you are starting out with a very good photo.
What is a good blogging website for hairstyle type blogs?
A lot of people ask how i do my hair up and stuff, so i just thought perhaps i could start a blog with all the little tips and tricks i have picked up 😉
Starting a blog about hair style is a great idea!
I’ve been blogging for three years and I can tell you that the trick to starting a blog that reaches a large audience is to find a topic that is untapped. There are lot’s of bloggers blogging about baseball, internet marketing, politics but not many ‘hair style’ blogs.
If you really want to have a good brand, you should purchase your own domain ( http://www.blogtap.net/buying-a-domain-for-your-blog/ ) and then self-host the blog: http://www.blogtap.net/how-to-host-your-own-blog-in-5-easy-steps/
You can download free, open-source blogging software at wordpress.org. You can also choose to not buy a domain and not-self host (all free). WordPress.com is a good site for doing that.
Even if you are passionate about your topic, the readers will not always just come. That is why you should market your blog with social sharing sites, link building, guest blogging, SEO, etc. This may sound overwhelming at first but I started a blog recently to teach non-blogger people how to do this. Leave a comment and I will be glad to answer your question, sometimes with an entire blog post. You can check it out in the link below.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers