What is the best and affordable way of Internet advertising?
We have a small company offering household budgeting and credit supervision and we would like to advertise on Internet. Does anybody know what is the best web site or company that provides services like that?
Have you thought about pay per click programs? The two biggest, I think, are Yahoo! And Google
A few free resources – check out the sources box for links:
1) Create a blog pertaining to your field
2) Use Yahoo! Local & Yahoo! Groups – Be sure to read the TOS for each one!
3) Write articles pertaining to your field and/or expertise.
4) Advertise on Craiglist
Also, consider signing up for an affiliate program. These programs enable you to advertise on other’s sites (your affiliates) and once a sale is made to you, your affiliates & the program are paid a commission.
I listed a few handy sites & articles relating to marketing, promotion & advertising. Here are some book titles that are relevant:
* 301 Do-It-Yourself Marketing Ideas: From America’s Most Innovative Small Companies by Sam Decker
* Off The Wall Marketing Ideas: Jumpstart Your Sales without Busting Your Budget by Nancy Michaels, Debbi J. Karpowicz
* Guerrilla Marketing for Free: Dozens of No-Cost Tactics to Promote Your Business and Energize Your Profits by Jay Conrad Levinson
* Entrepreneur Magazine’s Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide: Over 1500 Great Marketing Tricks That Will Drive Your Business Through the Roof by James Stephenson
Hope that helps! I wish you much success & happiness in all your ventures!
Where might I go on the internet to generate traffic to my blog site?
I co-admin a blog that updates everyday with new content. It’s been around for a while, and a sizable archive has built up. In the few years time, though, no one has actually visited the site. No surprise there, as there’s been no advertising for it. How could I start getting the word out?
If your blog has a lot of posts, has been online for a while, and doesn’t have any visitors — whatsoever — you’ve probably done something very wrong. You don’t really need advertising (depending on your market), even the built-in ‘ping’ functions that most / all blogging platforms offer will do wonders to alert search engines to your blog.
When you’re done adding a new post, head over to one of the following sites:
and enter your site’s details, then hit the ‘submit’ button. At this point, search engines and third-party sites will be notified of changes to your blog.
However, be sure that search engines can view your site — too many times on self-hosted WordPress blogs people will accidentally set their privacy (on the dashboard, under settings I believe) too strict and tell search engine robots to ‘stay away’ from their blog. That could be a problem, too. Hard to tell without knowing your blogs URL.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers