Yes Obviously…You need a good Internet Marketer to market your business to survive in this competitive SEO world.
Now a days, there are plenty of Internet marketing companies available in the market. Choosing one among the best is a critical job for you.
Here are questions that you might consider asking the SEO Consultant before choosing them for your business…
1. What are your opinions in regards to Best Practices for the SEO – Search Engine Optimization / SEM – Search Engine Marketing industry? How does a company effectively compete online using traditional optimization strategies?
2. Can you assure us that the marketing strategies and methods that you are utilizing fall under the criteria of Best Practices for the SEO/SEM Industry? Can we assume that this means no penalties for our website? Penalties could include, but are not limited to; removal from the search engines or directories index.
3. How many search engine marketing campaigns have you been involved with? What was your role for those projects? How many are still active? How many are inactive? If inactive, why?
4. Are there any guarantees for top search engine positions? The answer to this question will depend on whether or not you choose a Pay Per Click (PPC/CPC) Program from Google, Yahoo!, Live or Ask.
Depending on the competitiveness of your industry, guaranteed top search engine placement may be difficult and expensive to maintain. We recommend an ROI analysis prior to making a commitment.
5. Do you have experience managing Pay Per Click (PPC), Cost Per Click (CPC), and other keyword bid management campaigns? What types of programs, if any, do you use for PPC bid management?
6. What is link popularity? What linking strategies would you use to increase link popularity for our website? Is this service part of the proposed price? What types of websites will you target for link opportunities? What other target audiences are available in a link strategy campaign?
7. What is Google PageRank and how does it affect our website(s)? How would you address improving our PageRank with Google, and other search engines that calculate the number of quality inbound links to our website?
8. What changes can we expect you to make to our website to improve our positioning in the search engines? Will these changes be visible? Will there be changes in the coding of our website?
9. What type of reporting (website statistics/metrics) will you provide to us? How often will you provide those reports? Do you provide live statistics? Will you provide consultation on how to interpret the reports so that we have a basic understanding of the statistics?
10. Do you offer ROI (Return On Investment) analysis? Is this in addition to your contract pricing? Have the consultant explain the process of how the ROI will be determined. This type of ROI tracking may require strict participation by the employees of your company. You may need to address internal procedures first, before being able to successfully track ROI for your website.
As an SEO Professional I hereby suggesting you an SEO Company who offers affordable organic SEO Services for your business.
SEO Services Group – http://www.seoservicesgroup.com/
SEO Services Group is a SEO company offering SEO services with a highly-qualified professional team at affordable rates with guaranteed results.
Good Luck! 🙂