I want to start by saying this is not a liberal movement. We did not vote for Obama, well some did. Either way Obama lied to get into office. Obama is the main reason for this protest with his bail outs. At the same time this is NOT a Conservative movement either. Democrats and Republicans have both failed us. No one is looking out for OUR interests.
Next, the Federal Reserve is a Private Bank that issues our currency and controls our Nations Credit. This is against Constitutional Law. It is the Treasury Department’s job to do this. Recently the Federal Reserve printed Trillions of Dollars causing severe inflation. Then the Government used this money to give it to already Rich corporations as our tax dollars. This rigged markets and caused economic collapse around the entire world. These Corporations in turn used that money to give themselves bonuses.
1. It consists of Homeless people, hippies, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, high school students. College students, adults, children, teenagers, democrats, repulicans, libertarians, moderates, jobless people, people with jobs… Every type of person there is.
2. It is In every Major city around the entire world.
3. All the protests in America and some other parts of the world are peaceful. But not every part of the world is protesting peacefully. Some countries have over thrown their dictators.
4. Itâs time to mobilize and aggressively move
on common sense political reforms.
Weâve had enough ofâ¦
â The Two-Party Oligarchy
â Big Government
â Big Corporate Power
â The Concentration of Power
Itâs time toâ¦
â Create New Political Parties
â Restore the Rule of Law
The economic top one-tenth of one percent of the global population has launched an economic war on us. They are hoarding $39 Trillion in investible wealth, not counting the vast sums they have hidden in offshore accounts. In the United States, we now have the highest and most severe inequality of wealth in our nationâs history. While there is a record number of American citizens currently living paycheck to paycheck, in debt, unemployed, underemployed, without healthcare, on food stamps and in poverty, as our society is breaking down, global bankers have taken our tax dollars and given themselves all-time record-breaking bonuses. The same people who destroyed our economy have been rewarded with trillions of dollars in national wealth. It is now evident that both political parties and all three branches of government, along with the mainstream corporate media, have been bought off by a global economic elite.
As a broad-based network representing people across the political spectrum, we are working together to reach common ground and fight for pivotal political reforms. As long as the economy and government are rigged in favor of the top economic 0.1%, we will all lose.
Hereâs a general outline of our common ground platform:
â Enforce RICO Laws
â Break Up the Big Banks
â End the Fed
â Break Up the Mainstream Media
â Shut the Revolving Door
â End Closed Door Lobbying
â Increase Government Transparency
â End Corporate Personhood
â Amend Campaign Finance
â Verify All Votes
â Investigate War Profiteers
â Investigate War Crimes
â End the Wars
â Reopen the 9/11 Investigation
â Restore Civil Liberties
â Uphold the Constitution
â Clean Air, Water & Food
â Reduce Healthcare Costs, Profiteering
â Make Healthcare a Human Right
â Improve Education For All, Reduce Costs
â Reform Prison System
â Reform Drug Laws
â Immigration Reform
â Rebuild Infrastructure
â Protect Internet Freedom
â Empower Statesâ Rights
â End Corporate Welfare
â Raise Taxes on Richest 0.1%
â Reduce Taxes for 99%
These are the core common ground issues that we must urgently rally around and support. Unless we organize and take decisive action, we will all suffer the consequences of our collective inaction. Any politician who does not urgently move on these issues must be voted out of office and replaced by people who will aggressively fight on these fronts.
5. It is the First Amendment in the U.S. Constitution (The supreme law of the land) that makes it ok, which is one of our rights that they have been trying to take away from us.
6. It’s been going on since before March. It just became popular in the end of August.
7. This is a leaderless movement(so it cannot be bought out or paid off like the tea party was) who is set out to bring down the hidden powers that use our governments as puppets for their own personal quest for world domination… The Central Banks. The same things Woodrow Wilson and J.F.K. Tried to warn us about. The same thing that Lincoln and J.F.K. Were assassinated for and an attempt at assissanation on W.Wilson over.
8. Capitalism is good. It is not all of the rich people that are bad. It is the White Collar Criminals who are out of control taking advantage of the current Capitalist Structure that is bad. For the first time ever these criminals are being held accountable for their crimes.