Photos from instagram accounts.
What’s the best option for Miami Internet Marketing?
There are a lot of Internet Marketing companies in Miami. I’m an employment law attorney in South Florida and I wanted to find a way to stand out locally online.
I knew Internet Marketing would put me over the edge, but I didn’t like what I saw in the Internet Marketing guys that I interviewed. They all tried to sell me on SEO, backinks, Page Rank, and stuff that I didn’t really know about but was supposedly important to my site.
I then talked to the guys at Web Phenoms. In my consultation they made a plan that made sense for my business. I trusted them. They talked to me about my business, they showed me some options that could be done to bring more clients my way. I really appreciated that. I’ll refer them to anyone.
I need advice on starting a new marketing company. Do I need to know HTML?
I am fresh out of college and I am looking to starting a marketing/advertising/pr and consulting company part time. I have the marketing knowledge, some photo shop and PR knowledge and I know the community that I hope to reach. My issue is with HTML and web design. I know that many companies are moving towards the web, but I have very limited HTML and coding skill.
Is it wiser to contract my web design work out to other companies and focus on the other intangibles or should I just suck it up and learn the coding needed? Also is it wise to seek out a marketing consultant for additional advice since I am starting a marketing company?
The internet makes it pretty easy to find someone to do the web design that you need for a decent price. If your company is centered around doing mostly offline marketing and advertising then I would suggest partnering up with someone else who can do the online side. I could point you in the right direction if you’d like. However, if you’re going to be doing the online side I think it’s possible to pick up most of the HTML learning that you need on the go.
It’s usually a good idea to get some advice from people who have been doing what you want to do for longer than you have. However, marketing is an art and not an exact science and technology is changing fast. I’d say definitely get advice from others, but don’t be too afraid to go out on a limb and do your own thing either.
Hope this helps.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Where do I find market information about Peru concerning investment in advertising?
Where can I find data and market information about Peru concerning investment in each kind of advertising media (television, radio, press, internet, direct mail, etc.)
There is a news paper in most Peruvian cities called Rueda de Negocios. I found this answer at http://lighttravelguide.com/forum.php?pq=El+Comercio
can a pc work without internet explorer and just use mozilla firefox?
My PC doesn’t have Internet Explorer, or Windows Explorer, and I’ll bet it’s better than your PC 😉
It looks like just about everyone else on here is telling lies – I didn’t remove Internet Explorer, I never had it. My PC works without Internet Explorer – but I don’t JUST use Mozilla Firefox. I do use it a lot, and love that I can have ‘profiles’ set up.
I use Mozilla Firefox, I use Opera, I use Epiphany (lightweight gecko browser, same engine firefox but lighter browser) and Midori (webkit, like Safari) – and also I like Seamonkey, which is an ‘internet suite’ unlike browsers – it includes many features, like an Internet browser, email & newsgroup client, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools
Your question sounds a little like people who think that there is either Mac, which must only run Mac OSX, or PC which (in the Evangelist Microsoft campaign, must only run Microsoft).
Microsoft also launched campaigns to brainwash people, they pay many people to post on forums, and sites like Answers, in order to control thinking. The only reason they believe that Vista failed is that the people talked it down in forums.
Windows 7 is amazingly more successful – but in the words of an ex-Microsoft Evangelist (one of the guys who ran the campaign) “lets be real, Windows 7 is just Vista with a polished UI tweaks and *much* better marketing.”
Microsoft published on their own site, a complaint (relating to Internet Explorer not working with many internet sites because (in their words) the developers couldn’t take a few minutes to set up their site properley. Those sites included Windows Live, MSN sites, and included no less than 8 Microsoft hosted sites!!! Amazing!!! Yet news like this generally gets hidden, people generally get evangelistic about whatever Operating System they’re running (even though they might have many problems and hate it… Better the devil you know?)
If you have a PC and want to get away from the crap, then find something better, something free, or just an alternative for internet.
I use XP, it runs games on my system and has ACDSee Pro2, and several games. I disabled internet, and removed all of the security junk software also… So it now runs well.
When I am doing anything else (other than downloading 300 5MP pictures and adjusting them from my camera – and playing games) I boot to another Operating System.
Right now, I’m trying out Crunchbang Linux – wow, it’s amazingly fast after XP, but it’s a little basic. I prefer ubuntu for everything else. It’s great for net, it’s great for Office (free) it’s great for photo editing, making DVD’s, editing music, creating CD’s, well – whatever you wanna do, it’s great.
Sure, use Mozilla and avoid Internet Explorer. Better still, avoid Microsoft and their unfair business practices altogether. I’m amazed that any Christian can justify working to support such a Corporation!!! Show signs of charity for a few African Schools – when they could really give Free PC’s with really free software – and Ubuntu is better for kids than Windows ever could be!
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Could some of you internet business owners tell me how you started your business, your marketing timeline? What did you do first and then after you got started. Press release? Media? SEO work?
Marketing is a continuous everyday work. You do everything simultaneously because there is no single way where you can get traffic so you need to make sure that every possible source of traffic is reached
My suggested timeline is:
BEFORE LAUNCHING THE WEBSITE
– Do an extensive keyword research analysis. SEOBook.com has a very good listing of free tools http://tools.seobook.com/ that you can use to research the keywords for your site including: keyword density, determining the keywords you want to target, who are your competitors for your targeted keywords.
– Start mapping out your link strategy. You need to start making a list of who should link to you and where you can request for links.
– Start thinking of how you can get the word out about your business. Do you plan on writing articles? Will you harness viral marketing? Be sure to equip your site with tools Get a Recommend this Site script from websites such as cgiscripts.com and similar directories of scripts. Some even go as far as giving incentives to those who recommend the site to their friends. If only 10 people go to your site, but these 10 people invite 10 more – that’s additional traffic that you get for FREE!
Recommend Site Scripts (various) http://php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/Website_Promotion/Recommend_Site/
Big Nose Bird Recommend this Site http://bignosebird.com/carchive/birdcast.shtml
CGI Resource Index http://cgi.resourceindex.com/Programs_and_Scripts/Perl/Website_Promotion/Recommend_Site/
– Beta test your site and start inviting people (if applicable). If you are planning a social networking site for example, you can do a soft-launch for your site and invite people you know or friends of your friends to try out the site. This way you can iron out the kinks before you do your full blast marketing
– Make sure your on-page factors (e.g. Title, metatags, keyword densities) are right on-target
– Issue a press release announcing the launch of your new site. Press releases are also a way to get inbound one-way links to your website. Here are some places where you can submit your press release for free
– Submit your site to the major search engines. If you are going to read only one piece on search engine optimization, I suggest you read Brett Tabke of WebmasterWorld.com’s “Successful Site in 12 Months with Google Alone: 26 steps to 15k a day.” http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum3/2010.htm
SEO for Google http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/google.htm
SEO for Yahoo! Http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/yahoo.htm
SEO for MSN http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/msn.htm
Tying It Together: SEO For The Big Three http://www.powerhomebiz.com/052006/seo.htm
– Start submitting requests for links. You will find that some will not link to you because you have 0 pagerank because your site is new. But start submitting to DMOZ and other directories and build your pagerank
– Do offline marketing. Whether you are planning to print brochures or do direct marketing, now is also the time to do them
AFTER YOU LAUNCH
– Try to do marketing at least 1 hour every day – whether asking for reciprocal links, submitting articles or submitting your site to directories
– Keep abreast of what’s happening with the search engines.
– Do email marketing or send a newsletter on a regular basis
Piano Store Marketing Strategy?
I have invested in a Piano Store recently and was wondering what would be the best means of communicating with my target customer i.e. younger parents with kids in the range 5-10.
Does anybody have any experience with creating a Marketing Plan or Strategy for a Piano Store?
If I was to tie-in with a Brand or product; what would be the best options?
Any suggestions please?
Although it predates the record album as an entertainment source, I guess your business has not entirely vanished yet, but it certainly has to be marketed differently than 20 years ago, I assume the manufacturers touch on traditional family values, as well as the decorative value of a traditional instrument.
One potential method to reach a small number of local prospects may be with paid Facebook advertisements, their demographic targeting is quite powerful, you can have ads only appear for married women between 25 and 40 who live in cities in close proximity to your location, there may be an “interest” like piano playing you may be able to target as well, they show you the potential reach of members a given ad setting would have, you could have such ads send people to a free Facebook business page.
While on the subject of internet resources you for sure need to have (and probably already do) a free Google Places page, they may provide a generic listing automatically, but you need to claim it and improve the content with more lengthy text, photos an potentially even video.
Sorry I m not more in touch with how kids are introduced to e piano these days, perhaps you can be a sponsor of some school events for the publicity and music evangelist opportunities, there are some cities (where the weather is friendly) that have old pianos in public places setup by some non profits.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
What’s the best camera for taking pictures for like tumblr, blogs, and internet marketing?
I like the colored Pentax K-r 12.4MP DSLR Camera’s, but i don’t know if they’re good or not? I’ve heard Canons are the best though, I’m looking to spend no more than $700 maybe $800. I like a lot of COLOR, so i like cameras that catch every color, clearly!
“tumblr, blogs, and internet marketing” call for only very simple cameras, however you will need some knowledge to make the most of it.
I assume internet marketing means product photography for selling goods on sites such as ebay, right?
For much less than your budget you could get a very nice bridge camera, which would you do perfectly for your needs.
Just make sure to study your user guide (manual) very thoroughly, plus pick up some books or tutorials about general photography – that will get you started.
Here are some tips about the product photography:
To take good product photos, you don’t need a special camera, you just need to pay attention to your details.
Here is how to do it the cheap way:
– Build yourself a light tent, it can be as basic as a card board box http://www.digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent
– Use desk lamps with bright full spectrum (a.k.a. Daylight) bulbs
– Use white background paper and change it often to keep it spotless
– put your camera on a tripod
– set up custom white balance (read your manual on how to do that) for perfect colour
– if your product is tiny, be sure to use the (super) macro setting on your camera
– overexpose the photo to keep the whites white, instead of grey (because due all the bright light, your camera will want to under expose the shot). Either go fully manual, or use exposure compensation (read the manual if you don’t know how to do this).
– In Photoshop (or other editing program), put on the finishing touches – but you shouldn’t need too much since you are starting out with a very good photo.
What is a good blogging website for hairstyle type blogs?
A lot of people ask how i do my hair up and stuff, so i just thought perhaps i could start a blog with all the little tips and tricks i have picked up 😉
Starting a blog about hair style is a great idea!
I’ve been blogging for three years and I can tell you that the trick to starting a blog that reaches a large audience is to find a topic that is untapped. There are lot’s of bloggers blogging about baseball, internet marketing, politics but not many ‘hair style’ blogs.
If you really want to have a good brand, you should purchase your own domain ( http://www.blogtap.net/buying-a-domain-for-your-blog/ ) and then self-host the blog: http://www.blogtap.net/how-to-host-your-own-blog-in-5-easy-steps/
You can download free, open-source blogging software at wordpress.org. You can also choose to not buy a domain and not-self host (all free). WordPress.com is a good site for doing that.
Even if you are passionate about your topic, the readers will not always just come. That is why you should market your blog with social sharing sites, link building, guest blogging, SEO, etc. This may sound overwhelming at first but I started a blog recently to teach non-blogger people how to do this. Leave a comment and I will be glad to answer your question, sometimes with an entire blog post. You can check it out in the link below.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers