Will the prices of internet service will increase or decrease in the United States?
The consumers of internet service are increasing in America,but the amount of cost is increasing,can we say that we have to request price controls for internet prices? who can control the prices? federal laws or state laws? who will advocate for the american consumer?
Deregulation is the answer. If you have a low cost of entry into an industry, then you will have more competitors. Regulations will increase the cost of doing business.
When more companies are able to come into the market for a product, there is more competition. Thus, you get cheaper prices without price controls, and innovation with the product.
That is a better option than price controls. If you impose price controls, it causes shortages. For example, you would see internet companies start reducing the amount of data you can download, or reducing the amount of time you could use it. Companies would start taking away benefits that you get because the price controls are usually lower than the market price, and they cant cover costs. Also, companies would not invest into making the internet better (whether with speed or quality) because they can not charge a higher price for it. There would be no point in innovation.
So which would you rather have?
Where can I find a digital marketing program in South Florida?
I’m a advertising traffic manager who lives in Boca Raton. I want to update my skill set and take a digital media/internet marketing program, but can’t seem to find any schools in South Florida that offer any. I know there are online options, but I prefer a classroom setting. Are there any recommendations?
This is the best you can find .
On or Off line courses .
How Does The Course Work?
Using current, reality-based theory, proven practices, and integrated tools, the course guides students by the hand through the process of creating a popular, income-generating business.
For their part, students need to bring to the course…
1) Motivation to create an online business based on a passion or special interest.
2) Ability to write simple text equivalent to an inter-office memo.
3) Access to a computer and Internet connection for homework assignments.
4) Availability of eight hours per week (outside of class time) to dedicate to site and business-building efforts.
The course’s content is divided into 10 units, each with its own focus…
* Understanding “PREselling” (vs. “selling”) — Contentarrow Trafficarrow PREsellarrow Monetize concept; success examples, entrepreneurship; accessing online resources
* Brainstorming business ideas — types of online businesses; entrepreneur/infopreneur; building on passion/hobby/experience
* Doing precise online market research — lateral and vertical brainstorming; analyzing supply and demand
Go to this webpage put it on you number and they will call you back or you can call or writte them .
Then on lateral side bar menu that you actually find in alphabetical mode choose :
The 6th Pillar Program
Selecting an effective domain name — unifying business concept; searching available names; registering a domain
* Choosing an appropriate site Look & Feel — using standard and custom templates; starting and upgrading
* Developing original site content — outlining like a book; using online resources; studying competition; writing effectively for site visitors
* Creating Search-Engine-friendly pages — analyzing page content; incorporating keywords; organizing content in tiers
* Incorporating PREselling techniques — using e-mail giveaways; offering downloadable e-books; offering free online courses
* Promoting the business in multiple ways — free Search Engine traffic (plus directories); blogging; advertising; e-zines; relationships; joint ventures
* Implementing proven money-generating techniques — incorporating content-based ads; being an affiliate for other merchants’ products/services.
The course is not about “putting up a site.” It’s all about building a real business.
Contact ourl Education Group
Powered by Yahoo! Answers