How should i can i present Internet Virtual World?
Hi. I have to present this in a university. Apart from slides and boards. Do you have any idea of how i can present it.
By the way internet virtual world is world of the internet. Demonstrating on what can be done on the internet is what i am going to do in the presentation. So Please tell me how i am suppose to present it.
At the recent Virtual World Expo, Forterra Systems was named a winner of the first annual “Innovation in Virtual Worlds for the Enterprise” award.
The Virtual World Expo, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center September 3-4, included the Virtual Worlds Innovation Awards. These awards recognize the significant achievements in innovation to companies in five categories: Consumer, Enterprise, Youth, Pioneer, and Overall Innovation.
A panel of leading authorities judged all the industry vendors for their contribution to bringing the most impactful features into their platform over the last year for enterprise usage. The panel of top analysts and media included Steve Prentice, VP Research and Fellow, Gartner Group; Erica Driver, Co-Founder and Principal, ThinkBalm; Christian Renaud, CEO, Technology Intelligence Group; Joey Seiller, Editor, Virtual Worlds News; Robert Bloomfield, Founder and Host, Metanomics; and Nic Mitham, Managing Director, K Zero.
We are pleased to announce that Forterra won the “Innovation in Virtual Worlds for the Enterprise.” This award was presented by Erica Driver. In her presentation of the award, Erica said “Forterra is a small company doing big things in the Immersive Internet platforms market. Forterra was selected for its leadership, releasing advanced collaboration and learning features into its OLIVE platform over the last year, providing value to enterprises.”
Forterra is thrilled to receive this honor which reflects that industry experts view Forterra as the market leader in the enterprise category. To see the complete list of this year’s honorees, visit: http://www.virtualworldsexpo.com/award/index.html.
What are the news people not telling us about occupy wall st?
My guess is the issue of free trade and exporting jobs.
The cost of labor in Asia is so much lower than in the USA, its stupid to manufacture things here. When the factory workers get laid off there is less money for them to spend in the stores, so other people get laid off because of a bad economy.
The companies that sell imported goods buy advertising in the news, so perhaps the sponsors have pressured the news to keep quiet.
I want to start by saying this is not a liberal movement. We did not vote for Obama, well some did. Either way Obama lied to get into office. Obama is the main reason for this protest with his bail outs. At the same time this is NOT a Conservative movement either. Democrats and Republicans have both failed us. No one is looking out for OUR interests.
Next, the Federal Reserve is a Private Bank that issues our currency and controls our Nations Credit. This is against Constitutional Law. It is the Treasury Department’s job to do this. Recently the Federal Reserve printed Trillions of Dollars causing severe inflation. Then the Government used this money to give it to already Rich corporations as our tax dollars. This rigged markets and caused economic collapse around the entire world. These Corporations in turn used that money to give themselves bonuses.
1. It consists of Homeless people, hippies, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, high school students. College students, adults, children, teenagers, democrats, repulicans, libertarians, moderates, jobless people, people with jobs… Every type of person there is.
2. It is In every Major city around the entire world.
3. All the protests in America and some other parts of the world are peaceful. But not every part of the world is protesting peacefully. Some countries have over thrown their dictators.
4. Itâs time to mobilize and aggressively move
on common sense political reforms.
Weâve had enough ofâ¦
â The Two-Party Oligarchy
â Big Government
â Big Corporate Power
â The Concentration of Power
Itâs time toâ¦
â Create New Political Parties
â Restore the Rule of Law
The economic top one-tenth of one percent of the global population has launched an economic war on us. They are hoarding $39 Trillion in investible wealth, not counting the vast sums they have hidden in offshore accounts. In the United States, we now have the highest and most severe inequality of wealth in our nationâs history. While there is a record number of American citizens currently living paycheck to paycheck, in debt, unemployed, underemployed, without healthcare, on food stamps and in poverty, as our society is breaking down, global bankers have taken our tax dollars and given themselves all-time record-breaking bonuses. The same people who destroyed our economy have been rewarded with trillions of dollars in national wealth. It is now evident that both political parties and all three branches of government, along with the mainstream corporate media, have been bought off by a global economic elite.
As a broad-based network representing people across the political spectrum, we are working together to reach common ground and fight for pivotal political reforms. As long as the economy and government are rigged in favor of the top economic 0.1%, we will all lose.
Hereâs a general outline of our common ground platform:
â Enforce RICO Laws
â Break Up the Big Banks
â End the Fed
â Break Up the Mainstream Media
â Shut the Revolving Door
â End Closed Door Lobbying
â Increase Government Transparency
â End Corporate Personhood
â Amend Campaign Finance
â Verify All Votes
â Investigate War Profiteers
â Investigate War Crimes
â End the Wars
â Reopen the 9/11 Investigation
â Restore Civil Liberties
â Uphold the Constitution
â Clean Air, Water & Food
â Reduce Healthcare Costs, Profiteering
â Make Healthcare a Human Right
â Improve Education For All, Reduce Costs
â Reform Prison System
â Reform Drug Laws
â Immigration Reform
â Rebuild Infrastructure
â Protect Internet Freedom
â Empower Statesâ Rights
â End Corporate Welfare
â Raise Taxes on Richest 0.1%
â Reduce Taxes for 99%
These are the core common ground issues that we must urgently rally around and support. Unless we organize and take decisive action, we will all suffer the consequences of our collective inaction. Any politician who does not urgently move on these issues must be voted out of office and replaced by people who will aggressively fight on these fronts.
5. It is the First Amendment in the U.S. Constitution (The supreme law of the land) that makes it ok, which is one of our rights that they have been trying to take away from us.
6. It’s been going on since before March. It just became popular in the end of August.
7. This is a leaderless movement(so it cannot be bought out or paid off like the tea party was) who is set out to bring down the hidden powers that use our governments as puppets for their own personal quest for world domination… The Central Banks. The same things Woodrow Wilson and J.F.K. Tried to warn us about. The same thing that Lincoln and J.F.K. Were assassinated for and an attempt at assissanation on W.Wilson over.
8. Capitalism is good. It is not all of the rich people that are bad. It is the White Collar Criminals who are out of control taking advantage of the current Capitalist Structure that is bad. For the first time ever these criminals are being held accountable for their crimes.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers